If you’re getting ready for an international move, it’s time to get in serious planning mode! Otherwise, this can be quite a stressful experience. Here are some helpful tips to follow during this process:
- Pick a company. This should be one of the first things you do.
- Get all your paperwork in order. Ensure that your passport is up-to-date, you’ve obtained the proper type of visa, and you’ve fulfilled all other requirements that your new country may have.
- Determine what to bring…and what you’ll leave behind. This is a great time to get rid of clutter, but if you need a place to store belongings while you’re abroad, be sure to look ahead of time.
And, here are some of the services that you can expect from international movers:
- Move Planning and Preparation. Your moving company should help with pre-move services and selecting the proper type of moving and packing materials.
- Visa and Immigration Services. Immigration services can help you obtain the proper passports, work authorizations, and other types of documentation needed for your move.
- Housing and Family Services. Get help with both temporary and permanent solutions for your international housing needs.
- Property Protection. Your moving company should make it a priority to ensure that your property stays protected during transit.
Contact Green Van Lines Today
For successful relocation of your household items, there’s only one option that makes the most sense – HIRE a professional mover! There really is no other way. If you want to ensure that your belongings stay safe and in proper condition, hiring a professional moving company is the best decision you could make.
Do you have questions about services you can expect from international movers? Contact Green Van Lines today for more info! We’re always happy to help.