Affordable Moving Services in Dallas & Fort Lauderdale
Most people tend to move within a radius of just 300 miles, but there are always some that need to relocate across the country. From simple residential moves to industrial moves, local to international moves, Green Van Lines has the knowledge, experience, and movers to make it happen.
A local move usually involves relocating household goods less than 300 miles. Packing is one of the key services we offer for local movers, though being prepared in advance is recommended. We charge by the hour, so it is in your best interest to have your items as ready as possible. However, local moving services only set an hourly rate after estimating the number of trucks and personnel required.
A corporate move involves transporting all of the contents of an office, which can be a complex operation. At Green Van Lines, we hire experienced commercial movers to get the job done right, and promptly. We have a proven track record of moving an entire business across cities and states, packing everything from electronic equipment to the boardroom table.
If your company is beginning to expand and requires a larger office, Green Van Lines can get you, your employees, and your goods there with ease. Items such as computers, office desks, chairs, and even the watercooler can be loaded onto a truck and relocated safely and securely.
International Moving Services
Moving to an entirely new country can be stressful. At Green Van Lines, we have partnered with various international moving companies to make the process easier on you. Our superior services are unmatched by the competition, ensuring the job gets done right the first time.
Long Distance Movers
If you’re preparing for a long-distance move in Dallas or Fort Lauderdale, there are a few important things to keep in mind. First and foremost, you need to make sure that you take the time to thoroughly plan your move. Here are some other tips to assist with your long-distance move:
- Do not pack food items or liquid — doing so could potentially damage your belongings.
- Use proper packing supplies.
- Always take the time to mark your belongings with labels that identify the item and its owner (you!).
- Keep all your items as organized as possible.
- Determine your moving details ahead of time.
Do you have questions about your upcoming long-distance move? Contact the moving pros at Green Van Lines today!
Corporate Moving Company
If you’re getting ready for a large-scale office move, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and stressed. After all, this is a big task. Thankfully, there are a few things — like a solid checklist — that can help reduce your stress! Here are some tips for your corporate relocation:
- Reserve everything well ahead of time — this includes elevators and loading docks for moving day.
- Advise all employees of the relocation date far in advance.
- Create a master change-of-address document.
- Organize a staff moving committee and appoint appropriate employees to each job.
Are you in the middle of preparations for an upcoming corporate relocation? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Green Van Lines at your earliest convenience.
Auto Transport Company
Professional auto transport is a great way to move your car to your next destination. If you’re preparing to ship your vehicle, here are some tips to help guide you through the process:
- Ensure that you’ve removed ALL personal items out of the car before it’s scheduled to be transported.
- Properly document the condition of your car before you ship it. Take pictures of your vehicle from every angle.
- Make sure that your car is in good condition for the road — check your tires, your oil, your battery, etc.
Do you have questions about transporting your vehicle? Contact Green Van Lines to hear more about our stellar auto transport services and support. We’re always happy to help.
Government and Military Movers
There are some important things to keep in mind before your government and military relocation. First, you should always figure out any moving requirements before you even begin packing. In addition, keep in mind that the government is legally obligated to cover all your military moving expenses. Do not start packing until your government-contracted movers arrive. That way, you won’t have to assume responsibility for any broken or damaged items. Finally, you should negotiate delivery and moving date well in advance of the move.