When you’re planning a big move, it’s likely that you are worried about packing every item. Over time, it’s normal for us to acquire goods, furniture, clothing, and other possessions that take up quite a bit of space. There’s simply no room for everything. In that case, where do you store everything? There are air-conditioned and climate-controlled storage services everywhere these days!
An air-conditioned storage facility is different from a climate-controlled facility, despite commonly-held belief. For instance, an air-conditioned storage facility offers:
- Temperature – If any of your goods require a cool environment, an air-conditioned facility can handle the task with ease.
- Humidity – In Texas, humidity is a genuine problem. Thankfully, with proper air conditioning, your wood furniture, appliances, artwork, and books are safe and sound.
- Environmental Changes – If your possessions are used to cool environment, such as in your home, changes can mean drastic results. An air-conditioned facility reduces such environmental changes.
A climate-controlled storage facility provides numerous benefits for your possessions. Let’s take a look at those now:
- Protection – First and foremost, climate-controlled storage protects your possessions from extreme temperatures. In Texas, it’s common for temperatures to reach the triple digits. The sun is positively baking. Any sensitive items, such as wood furniture, must be stored in an appropriate temperature.
- Air Quality – Many climate-controlled storage units have amazing air quality. With clean air comes better protection for your sensitive electronics and documents. Paper goods, for example, are safe!
- Dust and Debris – Climate control means a barrier against both dust and debris. Anything that could harm your goods is kept outside and away from everything!