Are you preparing to move your vehicle? If so, there are some important tips to keep in mind:
- Wash and clean your car. Make sure to thoroughly clean your car (both inside and out) before the moving company picks up your car. This way, you’ll be able to easily tell if any damages incur during transit. In addition, in order to avoid things from being tossed around inside your car, it’s crucial to clean your car’s interior.
- Don’t gas up. Don’t worry about filling up your car before moving it. Having a full tank of gasoline can actually make your car heavier, thus rendering it more difficult to move.
- Disable the alarm. Make sure you disable your car’s alarm before moving!
- Lock your car. You should always lock your car before it’s loaded onto the auto transport truck, to reduce the risk of theft.
- Check tire pressure for potential leaks. By not having your tires properly inflated, you could risk damaging your tires. In addition, you should always check for leaks before your car is loaded up. If your vehicle has a leak, the moving company may refuse service. If you do see a leak, just ensure that it gets fixed before moving day.
These are some of the most essential steps for hassle-free auto transport, but feel free to get in touch with Green Van Lines if you have questions!
Contact Green Van Lines Today
For successful relocation of your household items, there’s only one option that makes the most sense – HIRE a professional mover! There really is no other way. If you want to ensure that your belongings stay safe and in proper condition, hiring a professional moving company is the best decision you could make.
Do you have questions about the essential steps for hassle-free auto transport? Contact Green Van Lines today for more info! We’re always happy to help.